Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Chadwick Taylor
Gifted and Dynamic Public Speaker, with a gift of Servant Leadership. Engineer by degree, Leader by Destiny. My goal is to make people better so that they lead a successful life and career.
Quote for the Day: John Wooden
- Quote for the Day: Martin Luther King Jr (Law vs. Religion) January 7, 2013
- Quote for the Day: Montage Pheloan (I’m Blessed) November 12, 2012
- Quote for the Day – Ira Glass (Think Like a Teenager) September 17, 2012
- Quote for the Day – Montage Pheloan (Blessing) September 12, 2012
- Quote for the Day: Herman Edwards (Choices) August 9, 2012
- January 5th, 2012 – My Testimony January 5, 2012
- Quote for the Day: Melody Beattie (Gratitude) April 12, 2012
- Quote for the Day: Jonathan Winters August 17, 2011
- Quote for the Day: President Bill Clinton (Being Judgemental) January 19, 2012
- Quote for the Day: Elisabeth Kubler-Ross (Taking Charge) January 7, 2012
- http://www.chauchamadre.blogspot.de/2009/12/publicacion-veintinueve.html: Hey there! I hope you don't mind but I decided to …
- imitation hermes belt: Hello, your articles here Quote for the Day: Pres…
- Mark Twain: Truth and fiction « Rubber Tyres –> Smooth Rides: [...] Quote for the Day: Mark Twain (Success) (kon…
- Don’t like the 17th amendment? Blame Theodore Roosevelt « CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL: [...] Quote for the Day: President Theodore Roosev…
- BILL CLINTON: A Sermon on Politics: ‘All of Us See Through the Glass Darkly’ « GoodOleWoody's Blog and Website: [...] Quote for the Day: President Bill Clinton (B…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.